For the 2.0 L FSIT engines there is one sure way to improve on the charge air cooling by using the Forge "TWINtercooler"
This ground breaking innovation features our unique twin-intercooler design which has added greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single intercooler setup. We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures. We spent many months testing various designs and the Twintercooler design emerged as the clear winner.
This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temps of up to a peak of 19°F from 102 to 83 at 6600 RPM! While the horsepower figures themselves are impressive enough (this may vary from car to car under various circumstances), but such a large reduction in inlet temperatures clearly shows this intercoolers ability. Once again we have a Forge product that truly is engineered for performance.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15-20 °C drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone. This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts. The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been designed to last a lifetime
- Beware of “Forgeries “
PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGNAL O-RINGS/SEALS MUST BE RETAINED FOR USE ON THE FORGE HOSES
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.