THIS DOES NOT FIT THE HYBRID VERSION OF THIS ENGINE
Our uprated valve for the Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4 ZC33S (also fits the Vitara 1.4 BoosterJet, providing the engine cover is removed) has been expertly designed and manufactured in the UK, meaning we can provide another industry leading valve for your vehicle.
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times.
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black
- Unlike other valves on the market, ours produces no check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
The Forge Motorsport atmospheric valve is more than just a replacement for the OE diaphragm operated bypass valve – Part No.18119-65H70. Our valve offers serviceability, rapid response, great sound, and can be uprated to your tuning needs.
In The Box:
1 x FMDV21 Valve
1 x 34mm P Clip
1 x 4mm Vacuum Tube
1 x Custom Silicone Hose
1 x Blanking Plug
2 x Cable Tie
1 x Bracket
2 x 32mm Hose Clamps
2 x Allen Cap Bolts
2 x Washers
1 x Nyloc Nut
1 x Forge Sticker
We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
Check out our video instructions to help you with the installation!
Check your vehicle compatibility: Click here
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4 and Vitara 1.4 BoosterJet Dump Valve - GOLD
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please contact our customer service team.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Shipping Charges & Services
We will contact you after your order is placed to advise of available shipping services and costs and to take payment from you.